BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cutest Kid EVER. (I'm a little biased though.)

Here she is again--the one that shows up in almost every other posting I put on here. I must like her just a little bit...

So, with this shoot, I decided to practice a little color mixed with B&W, among other techniques I tried. Makela gets to be my little guinea pig. So give me your opinion! Whats your favorite?

1. Photobucket

2. Photobucket

3. Photobucket

4.Photobucket

5. Photobucket

6. Photobucket

7. Photobucket

8. Photobucket

9. Photobucket

10. Photobucket

11. Photobucket

I just had to stick this one on here. I just thought it was so funny!
12. Photobucket

13. Photobucket

14. Photobucket

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Number 11 is my favorite. Good job!

ms. aubrey l. said...

last one, or the second one.

Spencer said...

Seven is my favorite.