BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 14, 2009

Lars & Alyssha's Bun in the Oven...

Meet Lars and Alyssha, a happy couple expecting their first child. Alyssha is ridiculously cute and very pregnant--although you can't tell because she is still so thin! I had the privilege of capturing a small sample of this very special time in their lives. I hope they had as much fun as I did!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Nikki & Drew said...

I LOVE the one of her looking up smiling while he makes the heart on her belly. its too cute

Katy said...

These are the cutest pregnancy pictures I have EVER seen! Jess, you are a genius! Everything you do is so creative...seriously. You rock!!

Kelly said...

your so stinking talented it just kills me!! I have seen SOOO many maternity sessions and they are so awkward sometimes but not this one!! and those senior pics above? AMAAAAZING!! I know a lot of photographers who stick to ONE style and your so versatile. You change your edits and style according to the client and I love that! Great job